Selected Publications |
Trip to South Pole
What can we learn about the ultra-high energy cosmic-ray origin with IceCube?
- Invited plenary talk for the TeVPA 2013
(California, June 2013).
The IceCube UHE neutrino search
- Presentation for the
SUSY 2006 conference,
(California, June 2006).
UHE Neutrino Astronomy
- Based on the Invited Talk for the
RESCEU symposium "Frontier in Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology",
(Tokyo, Nov 2003).
Propagation of UHE Neutrinos
- Based on the Lecture for the International School
on Physics and Astrophysics of Ultra High Energy Cosmic Rays
(France, June 2000).
Introduction to the Highest Energy Particle Astrophysics
- Based on the Colloquim for the Physics Department
of the University of Utah (October 28 1999).
Physical Review Focus
- Extremely High Energy Neutrinos and Neutrino Hot Dark Matter
My Private Links